JMK SCHOLARSHIP 2020 REPORT & RESULTS
21st October 2020
Dear District 25 Governor Ztn Errick Elavia,
We are happy to submit the Report & Result of District Level Evaluation of JMK Scholarship 2020. The District Nominee’s application was submitted to Zonta International on 1st October 2020, but assured acceptance of Nominee’s Application was received on 12th October 2020. As the last date 15th October 2020 of receiving JMK Applications by Zonta International is over, District 25 JMK Committee Report and the Results are presented as under:
The Committee was happy to receive 8 applications from all four countries of our District 25. Applicants’ and Nominating Zonta Clubs’ Names are as under:
1. Aggarwal Shivani – ZC Bombay I
2. Nigam Shreya – ZC Bombay III
3. Fathima Ayesha Ruqaiyah – ZC Colombo III
4. BinitaJannatulFerdush – ZC Dhaka II
5. Syeda Mahbub – ZC Dhaka III
6. Brishty Dilara Jahan – ZC Dhaka IV
7. Parajuli Rupsi – ZC Kathmandu
8. Kandel Pratima – ZC Pokhara
District 25 Evaluating Panel had following Judges:
1. CA Viraf N. Kapradewala
Dhanbhoora & Co. Chartered Accountants
2. Dr. Sangeeta Pandit
HOD Finance, SMSREE (Sydenham Management Institute)
3. Ms Tanaaz B. Kasad
Director, Mahajan & Aibara Advisers LLP (consultancy firm specializing in hospitality)
Observations of Judges:
• Applicants are very close in their performance. Difficult to judge.
• It was interesting reading about the dreams and aspirations of the candidates across India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and heartening to see the young women are not only seeking a bright future for themselves but some are looking to empower women in their community and country.
Nominating Zonta Club
Score in %
ZC Dhaka III
ZC Bombay III
Zonta District 25 has nominated Ms Parajuli Rupsi of ZC Kathmandu as District 25 Nominee for Zonta International Evaluation of JMK Scholarship 2020. We wish that she becomes one of the International Recipients for the Scholarship in addition to District Recipient Scholarship of ZI.
Our Heartiest Congratulations to Ms. Parajuli Rupsi and nominating Club Zonta Club of Bombay III.
Our Congratulations also to Ms. Syeda Mahbub and her Nominating Club Zonta Club of Dhaka III and Ms. Nigam Shreya and her nominating Club Zonta Club of Bombay III.
We greatly appreciate participation and caliber of other applicants and encouragement & opportunity given to them by their nominating Zonta Clubs.
We express sincere thanks to all Applicants and Nominating Zonta Clubs for their participation in JMK Scholarship 2020. We wish them very bright academic and professional future.
There will be Merit & Participation Certificates for all Applicants.
Dear District Governor, we request you to announce the Report & Result of District 25 Evaluation of JMK Scholarship 2020 to The District Board, District Committee Chairmen and Presidents of Zonta Clubs of our District.
With warm Zonta Greetings,
Jyoti D. Vora
District JMK Committee Chairman
Mahazaver R. Dalal
District JMK Committee meMember